Monday, December 21, 2009

First Fashion Post

Wearing this outfit yesterday and I think its a real cool stuff!

Mixed and matched with Purple and Pink, giving you a stylish yet naughty image.

This bright sophisticated boots are from Terminces.

Hope u all like my sophisticated yet chick look :)

Hair - Magika, Zita (Blond Pack)

Top - Sisterhood, Elliot Purple (Coming in set with boots and pants)

Undershirt - DEF!, Ladyz/Bikini/French Touch/ Black

Bottom, Necklace & Stockings - Sisterhood, Wet Pink (Coming in a complete set)

Belly Button - Rhonda

Gloves - Sisterhood, Biker bitch (Coming in a complete set)

Bracelets - Bound of Love, Black and silver bracelets

Shoes - Terminces, Mistress Lace up textured leathered boots

Don't be afraid to ask questions, please do so and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

[[ I'm looking for designers! Contact me here or in SL if you want to sponsor me for your apparel or Modeling.
Thank you :)  ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thanks for leaving the comment!
Will reply asap! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. © Copyright, every picture of DAZZLEMISTWOOD.BLOGSPOT have to be visibly link back to this blog or credited. I do not claim rights for some photo shown here as I personally enjoy sharing them in my blog. Thank you. Creative Commons License All rights reserved.