Saturday, August 7, 2010

Outfit #47

Weirdo Gagalicious !
I'm kinda free now from RL so i can blog more hehe :)
I've missed a lot in SL i think, but I'm a loner so nothing much.
Doing a weird outfit is the funnest thing [:



Top - Fame Factory / ++Telephone-Bikini+Jacket++ (Group Gift)
Hat & Gloves - The Fame Monster / Gagalicious (black)
Hair - BIZARRE / Zora-Cruella de Vill (CAHH2)
Leggings - *Kookie* Stud leggings pink
Pants - *BOOM* Neon Hot Pants
Shoes - *BF* Saints
Skin - AtomicBambi / APPLE-Sunblush-Ocean-Dk-Frex
Piercing - [Acide!](HBH)
Tie - ::GaBriel:: Diamond-necktie (past gift)
Belt - Izzie's / Bow Waist Belt white (Addiction hunt)

[: xoxo
Dazzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thanks for leaving the comment!
Will reply asap! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. © Copyright, every picture of DAZZLEMISTWOOD.BLOGSPOT have to be visibly link back to this blog or credited. I do not claim rights for some photo shown here as I personally enjoy sharing them in my blog. Thank you. Creative Commons License All rights reserved.