Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gentle Reminder

Hey guys!
I'm back in action now :D
Do you miss me? :P haha~
Yay for the 11k page views! Thank you!!

My secondlife is lagging the hell of my SL life!
I seriously hope that i can get a new desktop this week & get the shooting done too!
If i got the new desktop it's really easier for me to do the editing part cos for my current
desktop, it is laggy slow and often pissing me off.
I will try to catch up on SL fashion & will do my next outfit post soon :)

xoxo,
Dazzle Mistwood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thanks for leaving the comment!
Will reply asap! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. © Copyright, every picture of DAZZLEMISTWOOD.BLOGSPOT have to be visibly link back to this blog or credited. I do not claim rights for some photo shown here as I personally enjoy sharing them in my blog. Thank you. Creative Commons License All rights reserved.