Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Outfit #138



I got some problem on my router but i connected to other wireless so I can post up again! :))
Mix and match some random gifts and latest items now!
Izzie's Alice skin & Shag hair's Naked as we came :)
Grab them now now now!




HAIR: SHAG Hair - Naked As We Came - fever (Project Themeory)
TOP: ::C'est la vie !:: Lovin' Tunic (group gift)
SKIRT: AMERICAN BAZAAR mini sassy skirt
SKIN: Izzie's - Alice Skin pale/Dark brow + Lipstick pink2
LEGGINGS: xbordeaux - Hungry Hearts stockings
SHOES: Orion - Mr's Boots-FlowerPower
HAIRBOW: *BOOM* Taffy_Hairbow
RINGS: -MonS- Ring "Mars"*Black + HouseOfFox :: My Favorite Gem dark purple
BAG: Berries Inc. summer (freebie)
NECKLACE: .:::GARAGE:::. Love-necklace (FLH)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thanks for leaving the comment!
Will reply asap! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. © Copyright, every picture of DAZZLEMISTWOOD.BLOGSPOT have to be visibly link back to this blog or credited. I do not claim rights for some photo shown here as I personally enjoy sharing them in my blog. Thank you. Creative Commons License All rights reserved.