Thursday, June 24, 2010

Outfit #23

New Baiastice's Berchida outfit & I LOVE OLIVE hairs :)

"I LOVE OLIVE HAIRSTORE is part of the THE FASHION CIRCUS that runs from 19-27 june. We created special item for the event- BLOW HAIR .
Its circus-summer themed hair..something like i swing on the swing in summer evening :).
-it comes in 6 color packages- BLONDE, BROWN,BLACK,RED,WHITE and CANDY COLOR PACK. Each pack is 190L, full color pack is 590L and demos are free."


Outfit - Baiastice_Berchida-azure (NEW!)
Hair - I LOVE OLIVE/Blonde/Blow Hair (NEW! in The Fashion circus)
Jewelery set - Mariposa: Aubade Turquoise
Skin - - Glam Affair - Sofia Carnival skin - 06 (Zombie Popcorn Carnival)


Outfit - Baiastice_Berchida-black (NEW!)
Hair - I LOVE OLIVE/Jet Black/Blow Hair (NEW! in The Fashion circus)
Skin - ::DaRk DoLls::Lolita Skin {Pure}
Necklace - Mariposa: Aubade Crimson
Bangles - Mariposa: Animosity - Silver


Outfit - Baiastice_Berchida-fuchsia (NEW!)
Hair - I LOVE OLIVE/Auburn/Lucy Hair (NEW!)
SKIN-!Imabee: Light - Vivian - Vivian Loves Grass
Bracelet - Mariposa: Jewels: Augmentation - Pink
SHOES- TheHouseOfLondon{Cherry} Zoe Sandals - black
Necklace - ...Scars...Saturn Necklace "Pink"


Outift - Baiastice_Berchida-goldenrod (NEW!)
Hair - I LOVE OLIVE/Platinum/Lucy Hair (NEW!)
SKIN-!Imabee: Pale & Light - Vivan Ate My Golden Watch
Bracelet - Mariposa: Jewels: Augmentation - Pink
Belly pierce - Dons juwel BNHeart lace


Outfit - Baiastice_Berchida-white (NEW!)
Hair - I LOVE OLIVE/Brown/Lucy Hair (NEW!)
Skin - Bunny skin-(Group Gift)
Necklace - ***JW Skin*** (freebie)

Get them now!
Visit the store blog for more at the left side of my page :)

xoxo
Dazzle :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thanks for leaving the comment!
Will reply asap! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. © Copyright, every picture of DAZZLEMISTWOOD.BLOGSPOT have to be visibly link back to this blog or credited. I do not claim rights for some photo shown here as I personally enjoy sharing them in my blog. Thank you. Creative Commons License All rights reserved.