Friday, July 2, 2010

Outfit #30

The Raider

My Raider coool outfit :D
I had mixed and matched Zenith's jacket & SG* Leggings, together with [rQ] sexy skin. [=
Taken in The Next Day :)



Top - =Zenith=LeatherRiders Jacket(Black)/Female
Skin - [rQ]Tan@TYPE.o3-hairBASE-B.o4
Necklace - Bomb! - Long Pearls
Hair - MILLA BLACK / I LOVE OLIVE HAIR/SCRIPT
Leggings - [SG*} Leggings (Group Gift)
Tattoo - ROOTS/00TT10001/FADED/Tattoo Unisex
Tube - [ Cynful ] Stripilicious - black
Facial Pierce - [-iPoke-] Piercings (ZombiePopcorn Hunt)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thanks for leaving the comment!
Will reply asap! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. © Copyright, every picture of DAZZLEMISTWOOD.BLOGSPOT have to be visibly link back to this blog or credited. I do not claim rights for some photo shown here as I personally enjoy sharing them in my blog. Thank you. Creative Commons License All rights reserved.