Monday, February 21, 2011

Outfit #127

It's 4AM here, I'm still wide awake and energetic!
Having sleeping disorder now i think. oh damn...
I had done an outfit for today and it's kind of a mix and match on what to wear for clubbing :)


HAIR: TRUTH / Adele - night
SHIRT: *T.Whore*- Tank Top White
BLAZER: [ATOMIC] Ritzy Blazer (old platinum hunt)
BELT: [AMERICA BAZAAR] bow belt
PIERCE: [-iPoke-] Persephone
NECKLACE: Bomb! - Long Pearls
SHORTS: .:Vive9:. Wiast Highs Shorts - Dark
SHOES: *COCO*_Gift_FlatAnkleBoots_Black
SKIN: -Glam Affair - Jadis - Natura
Socks from (nova)~Love Most Wanted set
Bangles from LOULOU&CO and Bomb!
Rings from GABRIEL and PunkSoul


Here is a small reveal on what I gonna do for the coming new post!
I will be doing a virtual version of the models in MY PASSION - Akcent Music Video!
Excited????
Stay tune for more!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thanks for leaving the comment!
Will reply asap! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. © Copyright, every picture of DAZZLEMISTWOOD.BLOGSPOT have to be visibly link back to this blog or credited. I do not claim rights for some photo shown here as I personally enjoy sharing them in my blog. Thank you. Creative Commons License All rights reserved.